A new beginning

So I have decided to take up the mantle of blogging again. It has been along time since I have tried this, and even longer since I did so successfully. But that's what life is about, starting something right now and living in today.

My birthday this year marked the beginning of a new position with a new company. I was let go from Chipotle for a stupid mistake that I made. But am grateful for the learning experience that it gave me and the growth of my resume. The year that I spent managing 30+ employees in a fast paced, high volume venue such as Chipotle presented me with the opportunity to accept a promotion with a private restaurant.

On May 11, 2009 I became the new restaurant manager for Fireside Grill in Lorton, VA. Fireside is an upscale, casual restaurant that has a modest price range ($10-$30 per person) for dinner and lunch:
Hours of Operation
Mon-Weds: 3pm - 10pm
Thurs: 11am - 10:30pm
Fri-Sat: 11am - 12am
Sun: 11am - 10pm

Check us out on the web at http://www.firesidegrillva.com

More to come, but for now, I must leave and go to work. Hope to see you soon, visit me!

0 comments: